9 out of 10 startups end in failure. How do you avoid them?
9 out of 10 startups end in failure. However, the problems they face are actually very similar.
Join us as we share with you more about why most startups end up in failure, the common mistakes that startup teams make, and how to avoid going down the same route.
- What do startup founders have in common
- What does it take to build and maintain a startup
- The most common reasons for the death of a startup
- The experience of building a product from start to end
- Sharing of experience from 3 different startups
Attend coding classes taught by true experts working in the industry. Get practical instructions and interact with these practitioners during the classes.