- Connect to different data sources with joins and unions
- Create simple and advanced chart types
- Organise data with filters and parameters, groups and bins
- Manipulate data with table calculations and custom formula
- Perform basic data analysis
- Build dashboards and stories with interactive filters and highlights
About this course
Data visualisation is the bridge between data analysis and making business decisions. With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, Tableau is the leading tool in the market for creating detailed visualisation and interactive dashboards, as well as for making reports and analysis of your data. This course will equip you with the basic Tableau knowledge to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
By the time you complete this course, you'll be a proficient Tableau user. You will be using your skills to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease. You'll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you're working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.